Announcement

Collapse

TLBs new Discord Server

https://discord.gg/5kvBdTE

The future is here people. DISCORD seems to be replacing traditional forums for us gamer types, and as evidenced by the dramatic slowdown in the use of the TLB forums and the regular use of DISCORD, it's true for The Lazy Bastards as well.

It takes a bit of effort to get DISCORD set up, but worth it once it's done. It does have a lot of nice features and good sound quality.

On any given day there's always a few of us logged into DISCORD and trying a few games out. At the very least it's s good place to check in on your TLB brothers from the past.

A suggestion;

download and install the discord app/software instead of connecting directly through a browser window.

Our Teamspeak Server will soon be shut down if it isn't already. ts54.gameservers.com:9352

TLB has a "No Politics, No Religion" Policy on Discord much the same way we have had on our forums for years. Over time we've learned that for most of us this is a place to relax and enjoy ourselves, not bring up touchy subjects like that. Overt sexism, racism and bigotry will not be tolerated either.

The occasional subtle or mild comment will be ignored but please do not get carried away. Take it to a private channel or Admins will take action to preserve the peace.

TLB's motto has always been "Just play the damned Game" and we expect people to do just that. Players are here to relax, enjoy themselves and socialize without the day to day stress of real life. It's expected that our members and visitors will respect that.
See more
See less

New Bastardia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bastardia

Alright let's try this again

Bastardia.playat.ch:25564 is the server address. Seems our host gave the default port to another client so you'll need to enter it (this may be why the other server stopped working).

Modpack is FoolCraft 1.3.3 and it's listed in the Curse client. Minecraft version is 1.10.2

Only addition to stick in the /mods folder is BetweenLands. Get it here -> https://drive.google.com/a/mpfowler....ew?usp=sharing

This server has a portal mod called Waystones installed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpLXqEl1yQI

Also, BetweenLands is an alternative to the Twilight Forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5YSKtC2LKQ

Comment

Might want to watch this let's play episode to get an idea how mining works in this mod pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...&v=rWcHimVlD4I

Comment

I will be checking this out this weekend.

Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth.
        --Chuck Norris

Comment

What's the verdict guys. That's a fairly large modpack. Runs great on my work PC by that's with 32 GB of RAM. At home with 8 it is a tad sluggish but I don't drop.

Can change it if that's the prevailing wind. There are some 1.11 packs out now...

Comment

Haven't had a chance to check it out yet. I'll try hopping on this evening after work.
            [-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shits'n'Giggles--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
            Ignorance can be cured. Stupid is forever.

The Lazy Bastards; Lazy by nature, Bastards by choice.

Comment

It's.......different.

Can't make a call on it just yet. I will say, open those "chance" crates at your own risk. so far I've been killed by falling anvils, semi drowned then burnt in lava, and other ways.

Still trying to get a texture pack to work in it too.

--Chuck Norris

Comment

But does it run ok?

I found your anvil death trap. It's near my base in the Redwoods. So far I've opened a few of the chance crates but haven't died from the "rewards". I actually picked up a loot bag in a zombie dungeon that had better stuff in it (diamonds). This pack has Minecraft Comes Alive in it Festy and I think that mod was written just for you. You can now marry and have children with the villagers....

Comment

I do notice a lag issue that crops up regularly. Everything is chugging along merrily and then the screen freezes for a few seconds and then it's running smoothly again. Didn't notice it in the previous game at all.

I also figured out how to vein mine, but it took a bit of searching.

/veinminerc sneak I think.

--Chuck Norris

Comment

One thing I had to do was to increase the RAM allocation to at least 6 GB in the Twitch client settings. That helped mine a lot.

Comment

OK....done that. Will see what it does.

Does anyone have a link to a texture pack (I like sphax) that actually works with the game?

--Chuck Norris

Comment

Working...
                      X